Thursday, April 9, 2009

First and Foremost

Well hello everyone, so my lovely sister Mandy thought that this would be a good Idea for me, since I love to journal. And the more that I thought about, I had to agree with her. I titled my blog as Stefany's Thoughts, and I think that pretty much sums it up! My goal with this Blog is to share my thoughts, opinion's, and even special moments that may take place. What you may get from this on a daily basis could be something simple to maybe something profound.



I will share with you my desires and passions. But most importantly with my new found "Blogging" you will get an up close and personal look with my walk with the Lord. Most of you have seen my walk grow and have even been a part of my growth, and for that I am most grateful. Each of you have been such a blessing to me...



Each of us has our own personal relationship with Jesus. And our relationships with him are so precious and sacred. For the longest time I didn't want to share what I have with him. My time with him is my time, which is still true. But I am also I light for him. I want to share what I have, just maybe by my thoughts and personal walk with the Lord, I can bring someone that much closer to him.



The Lord desires a intimate relationship with each one of us. His love and faithfulness is at times far more than we can ever understand. But it is so real. I have experienced his love and faithfulness first hand, and I have been blessed in ways that I could never truly explain to you in words.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging missy. keep playing around with it, there are so many things you can do! i added you to my blog roll :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete