Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Life

Wow, I can't even remember the last time I have been to this website.... I was so excited that I was going to be able to write and share my thoughts with all of you.. But some how life took over. Part of me wants to say "that's life'' but another part of me feels like I have been neglecting all of you, myself, but mostly the Lord. God has blessed me with a gift, and my gift has nothing to do with writing ( I still have a long way to go when it comes to being a "good writer") but the Lord has blessed with a story that is to be shared. My story isn't just one story,its an on going story. And as life started and took over, I stopped telling my story! And for that I apologize. I can only hope that I do better from here on out.
Why now you ask? I don't know, maybe I don't want life to take over, maybe I want to take over my life! Where I am today, is a blessing from God, and I am forever grateful. But I am honest and can say that I have taken life for granted.
We are only given this one life, embrace it, all of it. There is going to be good and bad times, but that's life. Praise God for your life, and live it for his will. There is no other way!
My past has made me who I am today, and who I am today is going to make me who I will be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment